Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cuteberry at Spirit Bear Coton de Tulears


Spirit Bear Cotons puppies..... 
This is a video of puppies from my last litter from Esprit de Tulear Spirit Bear "Cody" and Polana Kitsoo Spirit Bear. Cuteberry was born at 4 ounces and remains a very small Coton. She is now 9 months old as of this posting March 8th, 2012 and weighs 5 1/2 lbs. Cuteberry is a beautiful little girl who was born with a cleft pallet. Her story of survival is one that I am always ready to share. We love her to pieces and she remains living with us. This is one of those rare situations that can occur in a breeding program but I have learned so much from this experience I do not see it as a negative. I hope you enjoy this little video of Cuteberry and her two siblings Sonny and Sassy. Enjoy. I'm so sure you will get a giggle by her funny little Cuteberry noises and if you have dogs in the house I am sure her talking with capture their attention! In case this video sparks your interest in a Coton puppy I am planning for puppies to be born early July.2012.



No comments: